Launch Event: Sunday 12 June, 8pm BST
You are warmly invited to join artist, writer and creativity guide Maija Liepins for a screening of her 20min film 'Transmutation' on 12 June. The interactive event will give you tools to free your self expression, to build confidence, and access emotions and inspiration for your writing. (Bring a pen and paper!) In keeping with the layered and elemental film, you will be guided through an exploration of the elements of fire (sunshine), earth (soil), air (wind) and water (e.g. rivers). Building on this introduction to intuitive writing, you will be supported to establish a daily or weekly habit of making time for connection, creative writing and nature. Together, we will create a refuge of pause and spaciousness within your busy lifestyle to give you space to connect, create, be.
28 day writing practice starts Sunday 19 June
Maija Liepins is an Australian born artist, writer and creativity guide who lives in England.
"I attended the creative writing workshop not believing that I could collect and articulate my thoughts. Maija unlocked my inner creative and allowed me to process and channel my unconscious thoughts. A wonderful workshop. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'd love to come back." - Naomi Hurst
My mind and heart have been opened today. I found a lost love of writing. - Jane
Today's workshop was very worthwhile for me. It reminded me how much I enjoy writing. It is important to me to be able to articulate my thoughts and feelings on paper and I had forgotten this! - Ann Mander
I've gained some real confidence sharing my ideas and have become more comfortable with the chaos of my artistic impulses. It was really fun. - William
Who is this for?
This workshop for witches, artists and writers who are mystically connected to nature and are ready to relax into a guided practice for strengthening intuitive writing. (All creatives are welcome, including closeted, professional, lapsed and aspiring practitioners of the creative arts.)
- The film screening of my 2020 film ‘Transmutation’ will be delivered on Zoom as part of the launch event (Sun 12 June, 8pm BST).
- Practice using a simple stream-of-consciousness technique you can use to overcome writers block, page fright, or loss of confidence in just 10min.
- Writing prompts will be sent daily from Sun 18 June (28 in total).
- Each week we will focus on a different element observable in nature (Earth, Water, Fire and Air).
- You will get access to a private, ad free, online forum where you can discuss the course and share your writing and celebrate one another’s progress.
- Unlock 1 bonus video every week when you mark each day as complete.
The bonus video topics are:
Earth Bonus: Physical stream of consciousness (intro, demo + movement exercise)
Water Bonus: Sound stream of consciousness (intro, demo + voice exercise)
Fire Bonus: Visual stream of consciousness (intro, demo + visualisation exercise)
Air Bonus: Archetypal stream of consciousness (intro, demo + writing exercise)
How much do I pay?
CHOOSE ONE OF THESE:
- Try before you buy: the Film Screening 'Transmutation' on 12 June can be purchased on its own here for £14.21
- After 12 June the 28 day writing workshop + launch event replay will be available for £111
- The ALL INCLUSIVE package is £85.00 - click the 'buy course' button below to get full access and claim your early-bird price today
Film Screening Testimonials
Maija your event was inspiring and very interesting. So many threads weaving through your work like a dream catcher. - Tamsin
I was excited about the idea of fractal poetry or writing, and that form of waking connections. The thought that the things that draw and inspire us repeat and spiral outward in patterns. - Emily
That took me back to Self with a capital S!. - Tony
Thank you for your lifeline of threading, of treading, with dialogues of Air and Fire - Karen
I was having a multidimensional experience. That phenomenal weaving that you do has a richness to it like honey, there is so much mood, so much beauty and it was sacred - Rea
How much time do I need to set aside to complete the 28 day workshop?
- 15min a day would be enough to establish a regular writing practice (I'll show you how).
- Alternatively, you could spend 10min watching the weekly video at the start of the week, and set aside an hour of writing at the weekend.
- The daily writing prompts are invitations which means they are suggestions and ideas to inspire you. You could pick one a week, or do none and still complete the course.
Copyright © Maija Liepins 2023